Jumat, 04 November 2016

Plan to Anambas

November 4th, 2016.

Today I got a good news, A very good one. I am so excited to hear that. One of the senior is becoming a Camat of Anambas Island. He invited us to come and visited Anambas for free. Horaay, what a coincident that i need a free refreshing.
I am so bored. This Will be a good adventure to have. I had never been to Kepri island . This will be my first time going to kepri. Going to search for anambas. What kind of island isit, how and what to do. This IS very great news. We Will meet together with the senior and junior.

Bang Heri Fachrizal IS my senior, he Will be sponsor us all in. Include transport, food, hotel etc. What.. What.. Oh, am so exicited this time same as if am going for aboard.

It Will be very excited moment, I cant wait. But, before that I hope that I could make to go umroh on Januari. Because the plan for Anambas IS about March or April .  Hope everything going for smooth.

Anambas.. Wait, I Will come.

2 komentar:

  1. hi pretty,
    glad to hear your good news
    cannot wait to see some bice pics of your trip to Anambas Island.
    where is it ?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi mysweety,thanks hope It Will be soon. But we cant due to seasons. Btw, how can you get here..? You must be very smart, hehehe..
      Anambas IS in Riau island, boarders with 3 country arounds. Malay, Thai and Vietnam (not sure,just check on map)

      Hapus